what can we do ?

ok this is about my 14year old sis..she started highschool this year to a verybad highschool my dad tried to change her to another school but that school said no...my dad also explained to the lady at the school that my sister is being bully by girls in this school and they beat her up when she was in 8th grade there in 10th grade they jumped her infront of my dads house and also they had a vidoe camera so alot of people make fun of my sis for getting jumped...
well my thing is that this last two weeks its been horrible for her in school she misses classes cause they tell her if she goes to P.E. SHE WILL GET JUMPED IN THE LOCKER ROOM she cant go the the bathroom or nothing caue shes scared..well last week they starteda chain text that said MISSING DOG with a picture of my sis and she told me that kids at school just point at her and laugh saying they found the missing dog..this stupid school doesnt do shit ? what can i do ?

leeahsgerasmom

Asked by leeahsgerasmom at 2:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• if the principal and teachers wont do anything go to the school board or better yet go to the news put a little pressure on them and then they will have to do something thats fucking ridiculous.....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i know i was talking to my mom i live in vegas and my sis is in cali but my mom is friends with alot of people that work in Univision its a spanish network im thinking of asking them to help since the school wont my sis went to her counseler crying and told her to at least change her classes around so she wont have lunch or anything with them..but they wont what the fuck are they waiting for my sis is going to get really beat up this girls are in 10 and 11 grade and my sis is so little
    leeahsgerasmom

Answer by leeahsgerasmom at 2:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• If the school won't do anything, CALL THE COPS. Put her in private school or homeschool her. NO child should be afraid to go to school, go to the bathroom or have the school not do anything. Tell the school that if ANYTHING happens, you will hold them responsible for failing to protect her. It is part of the school's job to make sure ALL children are safe and can learn. Go to the superindent of schools and request a transfer, document EVERYTHING, dates, times, what happened and who was involved. Document who wouldn't help and what was said. Include dates and times. The more documentation you have the better chance of a transfer to another school. Move out of that school district if that is what it takes to keep her safe.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I agree with the previous answer, you should tell the authorities. It is ridiculous that the school will not do anything about the bullying. Do everything you can --like the previous answers, tell the school board, the news, the cops anyone that will listen. School is hard enough as it is for teenagers since they go through so much, she shouldn't have to worry about bullying every day. I wish you the best of luck.....Is it possible to opt out of that school? I know this may not be much help but wanted to wish you luck
    VicMo

Answer by VicMo at 2:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• put her on homestudies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• If their is a public video of her getting beat up, why haven't the police handled the situation? If she's getting bullied at school then get the police involved. File a report everytime something happens.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2009