Dont you hate girls who pretend to be drunk!!??

I hate it when im at a party or hanging out with friends...and there is a girl who takes one shot and magically 30 seconds later she is PLASTERED. Apparently they think every guy wants them when they are drunk or something. Can someone give me a reasoin why they do this? Do you have a friend who doies, or do you do it yourself? Have you EVER pretended to be more drunk than you really were?

WHY???

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have always wondered the same thing it bothers the hell out of me why would you fake being drunk why dont you jsut get drunk if you want to be soo bad
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I really hate that too. I used to work with someone who did that and it bugged the crap out of me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Attention.
    There's always one in every party. Where they have a beer or a shot, and all of a sudden their stumbling around, giggling and hanging onto every guy or falling into their laps. It's terribly annoying.
    I don't pretend to be drunk... no, but I do say that I've "had too much to drink" and either go home or just.. stop drinking.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I hate girls whose mouth start going when they start drinking. I hate to be at a bar and one girl is going on and on and on and on LOUDLY about nothing. It's especially irritating when I paid cover to hear the band.
    Anonymous

• ya the soft "baby" voice irritates me too!!!!!
    The one where their voice is suddenly higher for not reason bc they think its "sexy" lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• How do you know she's faking? Some people are just like that - they can't handle their liquor and just get totally smashed.

I'm that way - one drink and I get reeeally silly. Not in a slutty way though, I just giggle and laugh A LOT, even if it's totally not funny.

But yeah if people fake being drunk, that's just stupid. I have no idea why you would want to do that.
    Anonymous

• Wel, No, I haven't seen anyone like that at parties. And I don't go "clubbing", never did. WHo the heck are you hanging out with? Real mature. @@
    Anonymous

• Very annoying, I'm sure, but I have to admit, I haven't really seen anyone do that since high school, or thereabouts.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• haha. I remember that being a h.s thing. No, way. Once I really started to party, I did my best in every situation NOT to appear drunk. No one wants to be the shit-faced annoying girl. I hate that.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009