I need some advice from some grounded women out there

by that I mean really confident determined women..I feel like I used to be like you, but now on a regular basis I get panic attacks I already went to doc they are just panic attacks no serious medical condition, anyway they have taken away all my indepedenceI am afraid of them...ugh! Can you give me some words to snap out of it? Please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you are a strong woman, you are God light. remember we are gifts to man, not to men. :) we are conquers of all kinds. girlfriend i dont care whats going on in your life, jobless i am .. single, whatever going on in your life. i used to have panic attacks. ijust grew out of it. dont STRESS, and yes its possible toonot. i dont care if your a million $ in debt. its hard to not worry.. but u are living go out there. volunteer to a homless help group of veternary or help others. just dont stress. doing alot of stuff it will help u rmind focus on other things. clen ur houselike crazy. organize. do scrapbooking..
    armywifecenteio

Answer by armywifecenteio at 2:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't think any words are going to "snap" you out of it.
    You really need to evaluate within yourself why you are panicking. What has changed in your life or within side you that has caused to you to over react. Once you figure that out then you will be able to start working on what would be the best way to bring you back to your normal.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• no, I already figured out what the reason was 2 family members recently passed away..I have grieved but now I'm just afraid of these feelings that I make it worse on myself.
    Anonymous

• thanks a lot armywifecenteio!
    Anonymous