does anyone have advise on getting a lil girl to poop on the potty?

my lil almost 2 year old is 80% potty trained...she wears big girl underwear all day long and only wears pullups at night...she does nt have accidents very often but when she does its a poop one.. i have try to show her and explain it to her but she wont.. i will put her on the potty for likie 20 mins and nothing then as soon as i get her panies on 2 mins later she poops .. any advise.. plz... help

missichelle

Asked by missichelle at 2:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she is getting very close. Give it a little longer. When she is pooping just after the potty, tell her, wow,............ "that was so close,...... You'll get it sweety,"...... and hug her, always just say a mommy that is loving will always know you are trying. I will seem really expensive, I know now we're in debt a big mountain just from the diapers, and pull ups and extra milk. What a difference now we don't have to keep doing that. But we are still in debt.
    Anonymous

•  I just got my daughter to stop doing that last week (on last Monday).I didn't like having to hand wash her undies all the time.She didn't like to go in her pants or in the toilet.So I got a little fed up one day and took off her undies.Then out her in a dress all day.She went pee just fine and then after holding it all day she went poop on the carpet.The poop fell down her lag and splatted on the floor.Where my sonsaid "EW" to her about it.My daughter got upset and was grossed out over her leg being poopy.I cleaned her up and the floor too.The next day I did the same thing.She said that she had to go then and we almost made it to the toilet,but it hit the floor again.She said "EW" and later on that day she had to go again.This time she made it to the toilet and went in it.So far.So good too.I took it day by day.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Just take off her undies and put her in a dress for the day.Tell her that if she needs to go potty to tell you.She'll get the hint after she goes down her leg a few times.She wont like it and it will give her the "ew" factor.Just try not to say "ew" like son did.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2009