What do you do with so much babydolls, sexy lingerie etc.?

I have a drawer full of this stuff and I am really not feeling all that sexy sometimes I mean I could be totally naked and it's on so what is the point of wearing it...lol

They have been put away for so long I just wear something comfortable to bed I just want to sleep sometimes. I know hubby still loves me but what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• drag one of those out and surprise him. throw some heals on and you will feel sexy! Just do it to suprise him every once in a while..then comfy jammies to sleep.
    Anonymous

• give him a show, strip/dance for him.....if he gets home later or after the kids are in bed be waiting for him. after the kids go to bed sneak into the bedroom and change quick and sneak up on him and surprise him....

there's LOTS you can do! :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• LOL...I have a ton of this stuff too but it rarely gets worn. I just keep it for those rare occasions when we actually get the time to get that far into things...most of the time its spontaneous and when we can.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Throw some heals on? LOL. It is HEELS> HEAL means to get better, Anon:53.....

Gawd...doesn't anyone know how to spell anymore????
    Anonymous

• I asked my s/o what he wanted fro his bday this past year. He told me to dress up sexy and surprise him. So, I left him little cards a few places in the house where I knew he would see them. The last one told him to grab a certain bag (it was his over night bag, mainly full of sexy things), not to open it, and meet me at a certain address. It was a honeymoon suite at an upscale hotel. Needless to say the outfit lasted a whole 2 mintues, but he enjoyed himself!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Im anon :53 lol sorry! I actually just told someone on my lunch break how annoying it was that I got a txt saying, "Good to here"...instead of hear..so I deserved that today :) My bad just in a hurry.
    Anonymous

• Wear it more often! Of course there are times when you just want to sleep and all of us have those times, but then there are the other nights . . . Tell your dh you want to start turning in earlier so you can have some together time. Sometimes just the act of pulling on thigh highs and attaching the garters is enough to get me feeling sexier.

Answer by missanc at 3:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009