WHY???

why when my six week old sleeps does she grunt and whine the whole time i just dont understand it

mom2kaydence09

Asked by mom2kaydence09 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have no idea, but occasionally my daughter will do it, too. Probably to keep us moms from getting any sleep. LOL! Every now and then she will sigh the cutest little sigh over and over while she's sleeping. My birthday is less than a month away and I'm getting a video camera. I hope she does it again after I get the camera so I can get 30 seconds or so of her sighing in her sleep like that on video.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• usually my baby does this bc she is trying to fart lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• my baby does it because he's either farting or poopin
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• mine all did that too.

babies are NOT quiet sleepers.

my youngest always squeeked
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• lol they all do it i still think even when just born they can dream to an extent could b noise they hear could b farting pooping soon waking up for a feeding who knows my did it all the time when he wasnt making noise he was snoring my daughter was the one that didnt make alot of noise mayb that makes a diff too?
    cocobutt2002

Answer by cocobutt2002 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Mine practically talks in her sleep- grunts, coos, laughs, cries, you name it. I talk in my sleep, so we expected it. It's fairly normal, she's just noisy.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 2:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2009