Touched by a GHOST?

I have never had a problem with ghost...never really believed in them either..until last night...my sons where laying in bed with me asleep...about 5 something in the am he jumps on me and clings real tight...he kept looking at whe window...I tried to get him to lay back down in his spot && I would lay next to him but he wasn't having it...so I let him lay where I was laying & I took his spot.he went to sleep..but laying there felt eerie for me..it took awhile for me to get comfy..then evrytime I would close my eyes I would hear clicking..when I would open my eyes it would stop..this went on for about an hour...I finally fell asleep when I couldn't stay up anymore...while I was sleep I felt some reach from behing me(my back was to the window) and punch me in the nose..I immediately hopped up and looked around..the boys where still sleep in they're same spots not moving...so I'm wondering...did I get socked by a ghost?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Perhaps you can call your aunt and ask her how she got her ghosts to leave. I think being able to sense spirits is something that is hereditary and maybe this spirit has attached itself to you because you have that gift- or maybe it's one of your children who have the gift. I would keep a journal of paranormal things that happen and if things get to out of control, you can contact a paranormal research group in your area:

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/groups.htm

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Its possible.
    I have been clawed, hit, slapped, etc.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Maybe, but I wouldn't imediately assume it is a hostile presence, sometimes a sock in the nose is just to get your attention, not really meant to be mean. Continued observation will help you figure out if you have a ghost (& if it is a problem) or if there was some other explanation.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Could have been a very lucid dream, or it could very well be something has recently attached itself to you. A few questions: how long have you lived in your current home? Have you recently bought or been given anything second hand- like from a yard sale or anything like that? How well do you know your neighbors and have any of them recently passed away? Do you know of anyone in your family- alive or deceased- who has  had experiences with ghosts?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Well we're about to clean the house...my mother in law is here w/ her remedies...I live in newark & I believe someone was killed not to far away...my husband came in the house late last night && the carribean people believe that if someone enters the house after 10pm, evil spirits will follow you in...and right now all our windows are closed && we smell marajuana in the house...the smell keeps moving though...I'm really creeped out...
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I have lived here going on 3years but my husband has lived here his entire life.. I haven't brought anything second hand && I don't converse with my neighbors...my aunt who lives in Pennsylvania had ghosts in her home but they left...she also has contact with her mother, my grandmother, who passed on years ago...but she hasn't been here since July and I haven't been to her place since last year...my husbands family has had experience with ghosts...that's why my mother in law is here mopping my carpets and putting brooms at the door
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Creepy. Have you talked to the paranormal activity group on here?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• No I haven't...I didn't even know there was one...
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2009