Used Stuff...From the Ex

My boyfriend has a sex book that show positions and info. It is tastefully done and a very nice book. I was telling him interesting stuff I read in a book and he asked if i would like to see his book and read it. I know this is a book he had with his ex-wife so Im like no thanks...I know neither of us are virgins but still I cant help but think of them when I saw the book b4.

I have massage oil that is barely used and would like to get it out for him to give me a massage with, but obviously i used it once b4 with someone else so Im wondering if he is going to feel the same way and wonder about my previous relationships since bottle is open.
Anyone have similar stuation? Does it bother u? do you get all new lingerie with a new boyfriend? This is only my second boyfriend since my divorce 5 yrs ago so Im kinda new to dating. I am serious and planning future with my boyfriend..just started sleeping with him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I've been divorced. And once it was finally over. I threw anything like that away. Out of respect for myself and my future lover. However, some people are okay with things like that. But, you did state that you were uncomfortable knowing he had a sex book that was his and his exw's. So, this is something that maybe you should bring up!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I threw away all my lingerie from my marriage. The massage oil and books are just small things so it is hard to know what it is practical to get rid of and what we should just get over or ignore that we each had previous relationships....
    Anonymous

• neither of those situations would bother me, but i guess do whatever makes you feel comfortable
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't think guys minds work like ours do so he probably won't be as offended as we are regarding their exs.Yes I would buy all new lingerie with a new guy and do something different than what I did with the previous guy/guys and make sure if he asks that it is something new you've never tried before. Get a few new under things too so he thinks you're dolling up for him.
    Anonymous

• I'd feel uncomfortable with sexual paraphernalia from a previous relationship, but give up lingerie I like? No way!
    Anonymous

• I wonder if guys think like that? Your new boyfriend will probably be focused on you entirely...not the oil...JMO. If it is making you uncomfortable, then by all means, replace it.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Get rid of everything from the past and start new (just like it was your first time) you will feel more at ease and you will be fully focused on the fun part rather than behind ur head wondering what it was like before it will mess with your head and you just might not get to have an orgasm bc of it.

Start Fresh!!! GL
    Anonymous