how do you clean your wood laminate floors and with what?

we have a lot of wood laminate. it says only damp mop it, but with a toddler, a dog, and 3 cats that will not get it clean. if i had to spot clean every day that is all i would get done. i sweep but that is not enough and it doesn't feel sanitary to not use a cleaner, but i am scared to really mop b/c of getting it to wet. what do you use to clean yours and how?

BandME

Asked by BandME at 3:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use the swiffer wet pads to put on the swiffer thingy,lol. They don't soak the floor but they do clean it really well. We have 3 boys and 3 dogs and I vacuum and then use them everyday. Oh and they smell good too!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Ya, with kids and pets, I want some sort of disinfectant, so I just put a squirt on my mop when I rinse it out each time. The Swiffer wet cloths don't seem to harm my floor any, but they are too expensive since I mop every day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Sorry...a squirt of multi-purpose cleaner like Mr. Clean or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• me and the kiddo put rags on our feet, pour some cleaner on the floor and skate.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2009