This question is mainly for Christian women but Non Christians are welcome.

I was wondering if the Christian ladies on here would like to do a Bible q&a in the religious & beliefs section. This way we can study the Bible together and answer the questions by God's word. I think it would be fun for us to have a certain topic weather it be simple or complex even controversial questions.It would be a great way to have daily devotion and fellowship with eacother and get real Biblical answers and it would be a great way to share our beliefs with Non Christian ladies who are curious about what the Bible says about the topic. We could head the question with Bible Q&A or What does the Bible say about... So would anybody like to join me and what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• op here I posted anon because I didn't want anybody to pm me anything mean because some people can just be that way so I didn't want any drama I just wanted to share my ideas without being snapped at, that's all I didn't want this question to get ugly either and was afraid of it. I am happy to see that it didn't get to bad thanks to the ladies with words of encouragement and to the other ladies for the information that you gave me... have a great night an I think I will post a question here and there daily about what the bible says I hope to get alot great responses to them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Not the best place for it. There are plenty of discussion groups and Bible study groups. You will have questions getting deleated and all kinds of problems.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't think it's a bad Idea. and a question about what the bible says in the R&B section will not get deleted it is a question about your beliefs.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure there's plenty of bible Q&A GROUPS here on CM that you don't have to monopolize this section.

I am a member of more than one group that was spawned by this section.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Did a quick search and found 106 bible groups already here on CM. 

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=bible

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• You are more than welcome to post any question about the bible you want. If it is a question and not bashing you will not be deleted. You are welcome to post as many questions as you like. I have seen numerous post by the same person in a row. If you want to post this, by all means go for it. Now be prepared for the non Christians to trash your bible. Even in post marked "Christians" there is very little respect
    Anonymous

• You will have questions getting deleated and all kinds of problems.

I have asked several questions asking for opinions on bible verses and so have many other moms. Her questions will not get deleted and I have never had a problem when asking.
    Anonymous

• op here I am no trying to monopolize this section I am merely asking if their were any other Christian women would like to do this. I wouldn't mind at all if women of other faiths did this. posting in th q&a section is easier for me than the groups. I don't really understand how they work. are they like a chatroom do you have to be on at certain times? I know it's silly but I am pretty new to cm and the q&a section has been really helpful for me. cont...
    Anonymous

• ....cont
    op again If you go on a group don't they have certain topics, if we were to post here than we can have multiple topics. Also a Non Christian woman could see what we believe if she choses to look at the question maybe being curious or if she wants to know why we are the way that we are. I would imagine that a Non Christian woman would not be in a Christian group, I think it would be a great way to share our faith with others who are interested and a good way to have daily devotion and fellowship while answering questions at the same time
    Anonymous

• post what you want
    Anonymous