What does your religion or beliefs say about

What happens when you die? where you go? and how dou you get there if you go anywhere? please list what beliefs are and what religion you follow. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thanks for the information
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Um...I don't think there is enough room in this little box for me to answer you...but I'd be more than happy to share via PM.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Here, Here, or Here

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I believe our souls are reincarnated, though this doesn't necessarily happen immediately & there are "options" for a dis-incarnated soul. I believe one's soul makes its own choices about what to do next. Reincarnation is a belief held by many Neopagans, but it is not held by all & the details vary widely by tradition & by individuals.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• The Bible tells us that the dead simply die, cease to be BUT they do not die without hope. There will be a ressurection when God's Kingdom comes to the earth and Christ's millenial reign begins.
    This is a longish article but it has all the scriptures to full explain why Jehovah's Witnesses believe as we do in this. http://www.watchtower.org/e/200712/article_02.htm
    with love, xxx

Mamkind

Answer by Mamkind at 3:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Im an eclectic Wiccan and I believe in reincarnation/rebirth.

I think once we die our spirits/energies are sent to a "waiting" place, if you will and then we await rebirth.
    I believe we reincarnate until we have learned all lessons we've set out for ourselves to learn. Once thats done our energy merges with the Divine.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• believers and followers of Christ go to heaven the rest go to hell.

I am not telliing anyone they are going to hell I am answering a question. I do not make the rules; nor do I say this person, that person , and those people get on the hell train 'cause thats where your a goin'
    Anonymous

• My personal belief is that our energy comes from the universe, is part of the universe in this manifestation while we live, and goes back to the universe to be reused when we die. To use an analogy, we are like waves on the ocean- when the wave crashes on the shore and ceases to exist, the water returns to the ocean. The wave was part of the ocean all along and this does not change when the wave dissolves. I don't believe that the ego (the personality or the 'self') necessarily survives the end of this present manifestation, but the essence continues.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• im a jw. after death, people are just dead, when judgment day comes the dead will rise and be judged, the wicked will get cut off and the meek and righteous will live on a paradise earth the way it originally began.

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 (NIV)

5 For the living know that they will die,
    but the dead know nothing;
    they have no further reward,
    and even the memory of them is forgotten.

6 Their love, their hate
    and their jealousy have long since vanished;
    never again will they have a part
    in anything that happens under the sun.

Psalm 37:11

11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace

Isaiah 45:18

18 For this is what the LORD says—
    he who created the heavens,
    he is God;
    he who fashioned and made the earth,
    h
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• sorry ran out f room

Isaiah 45:18 (New International Version)

18 For this is what the LORD says—
    he who created the heavens,
    he is God;
    he who fashioned and made the earth,
    he founded it;
    he did not create it to be empty,
    but formed it to be inhabited—
    he says:
    "I am the LORD,
    and there is no other.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2009