question for those of you who had umm, system flushing, (upset stomachs) prior to labor?

how long before having your baby did it begin? days? weeks? also, did any of you have increased concentrated urine, drooling, or water-retaining/swelling that you didn't have previously?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine started after labor. My water broke and 2 hours later I had diarrhea until my body was empty. My doctor said that can be very normal for many women. I've never heard of it happening before labor though.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• 'system flushing' nice way of putting it.

only did it happen for #2. and it was a couple days before I went into labour.

#1 I was severely retaining water (it was GROSS) ankle to thigh was swollen and icky.

#3...well she was a whole other ball of wax. lmao
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i think i have begun the "system flushing" lol and i am 38 weeks pregnant...i normally dont go a lot and now im starting to and i can honestly say i feel better, but GAH! i hate running to the toilet lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2009