Does your baby like you more than he/she likes everyone else?

Not to brag, but my 7.5 mos. old worships me! She seems entranced by everything I say and do. Because she goes to daycare full-time, we're not together that much, but she absolutely lights up when I am with her! I love it. I know it won't last long!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My baby is 14 months and he loves me the most. So doesnt my 3 year old. She has to be everywhere i am. her dad is jealous because she loves me more.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Of course - most babies go through that. I stay at home and my 11 month old is still like that. I dropped him off to play at his grandmother's today while I went to lunch with friends and he loves his grandmother but he was pushing her away to stay in my arms. I see him all day - you'd think he would have had enough of me! But I cherish this time - my older ones are 8, 9 and 11 and it feels like I hardly see them when they're in school all day.

Answer by missanc at 4:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My baby is only 5 weeks old and he's breastfed so of course he likes me better then anyone else. lol
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 5:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2009