how long do it take caster oil to work

i would like to know 4 the mother that have taking caster oil to have there baby how long did it take to kick in or do u have to do more then just then oil

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took castor oil at 7pm, I had my daughter the next day at 2pm. But I only took 1tbsp of castor oil. I know that a lot of women seem to think that they have to take a lot but that will only give you diarrhea and cramping.
    Anonymous

• I took took 2 tbsp and had loose stool (sorry if tmi) but no diarrhea. I went into labor 4 hours later.. THANK GOODNESSSS.. it was a life saver!
    Good luck
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• some say dont take it cause it can cause problems for the baby something about them poopin inside u try babycenter.com and type in castor oil or something like castor oil bad
    Anonymous

• hahaha lol big!! waist of time dam shit doesnt work make u poop like no tomarrow i tried it just made my bum hurt tooo much does not work!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i know like 7 of my friends have used it and they just but 1 tbsp into their orange juice or something in the morning and went into labor by midnight. i'm surely giving it a try in a couple weeks!!!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 1:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009