Why move on so quickly?

Does anyone else hate to see a pregnant woman or one with a newborn already "engaged" to a man, but not the one who knocked her up!
Seriously? Why move so fast. You were with another man who was obviously good enough to get pregnant by 9 months or less ago. What makes you so sure this guy is the "one"?
And don't act so devestated when it doesn't work, when he isn't the prince you thought! Those are the posts I hate the most "My baby daddy is upset that I am moving out of my boyfriends house because he was abusive. He doesn't think I should be putting my daughter through this because she is 2 months old. But I am a good mom and make good decisions"
Be moms first, give your kids a chance to be better than where they came from!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I know what you mean! Not to mention children have a higher rate of abuse from a step parent.
    Anonymous

• I can't say it bothers me. I tend to worry about my own family before I get too concerned about anyone else's- particularly someone I don't even know.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 4:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• What difference does it make? If someone is obviously happy in a new relationship, regardless if she's not pregnant by him, what is it to anyone else? what if the man she's pregnant by is a jerk? Should she stay with that jerk because she's pregnant and allow her child to be involved with domestic violence? Wonder if the man she's pregnant by decides he no longer wants to be with her and she has met a man that's willing to help her raise her child and she decides to date this man, is she a bad mother? How is it that a woman is a bad mother because she decides to date another man but the man that helped her get pregnant can go on about his business and not take care of his responsibility?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I totally agree with you! If one relationship you thought was going to last forever didn't, maybe you shouldn't rush into another one so quickly.
    Anonymous

• I just say to each its own. i am 9months pregnant and my SO of 4yr recently decided he wanted out I feel everyone gets lonely and some tend to move to fast but however everyone deserves to be happy. and the only way u learn is from your mistakes

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 5:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Contrary to popular opinion, everyone hasn't had good advice given to them about relationships. There are people out in the world that makes mistakes just like everybody else makes mistakes but this does not give anyone else the right to talk negative about them.

Yeah, true and all, people do weird things but what I may think is weird may not be weird to anyone else and vice versa. We're here to help support, not bring them down...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It's not my place to judge so I'll have to pass on this one.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I think this is an unfair topic and very judgemental. The man that knocked me up, got scared and bailed....so moving on with another man was wrong? Maybe i just misunderstood. But there r several different situations that a women could have been through. Why does this bother you so bad anyway? Worry about your own lives and let us try to make something better of ours.
    Anonymous

• You sound jealous OP.
    Anonymous