Does your baby move around too much? Really hyper?

My babyboy seems to move almost every second, he seems really hyper and I'm beggening to get annoyed and sometimes it hurts when he moves. I can't really sleep anymore, and when I try sleeping on my side he goes nuts.

baby_ty

Asked by baby_ty at 4:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine was like that. You could literally see her moving around through my shirt. I didnt get much sleep the last couple of months. There wasnt really anything that I could do about it. I found when I ate certain things, that would excite her. But when I took a bath, she calmed down.
    Chickpeas

Answer by Chickpeas at 4:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• My friend says it's cause the baby is going to be BAD ... lol
    baby_ty

Answer by baby_ty at 5:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Awe yea my son does that too! I can never sleep at night and right after i eat or just sit down and relax is when he feels like he needs to move and kick all around. Its a great feeling but i agree it does get pretty annoying and painful sometimes. I found that b4 i lay down to sleep i take a tylenol to just chill out and try to get to sleep. its not the best but it helps me every now n then. good luck to you and your little baby!
    wishingmommy1

Answer by wishingmommy1 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• my daughter was like that. now that she's out she is really mello and sleeps alot. go figure
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• OMGoodness! I'm right at 6 months and my baby to be is constantly moving. He's here there every where! My last OB visit my Dr couldnt even get his heart beat. It was kind of cute though. All she said was well by how he's moving I'll say he's healthy!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• i only notice big movements at night time none during the morning or afternoon no clue on ly night lol
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009