Frontline Plus for Cats- Tip and Question!

So I have been doing the ebay "kits" for frontline plus for cats

What you do is administer .5 ml of treatment to each cat once per 30 days.

It has worked perfectly, no fleas whatsoever in my house.

What they do is send you a tube of Frontline plus for dogs over 89 lbs, a vial to store all of it in, a needleless syringe to administer it.

It worked out to 2.50 per cat per month instead of the 20 dollars for one cat dose at retail.

ANYWAYS, i'm looking to buy frontline plus online for dogs to save even more money since i have the other parts of the kit I need to administer the correct dosage to my kittehs.

Anyone know of a cheap site?

I'm seeing a general price of 40 for this kind.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pets

• Hmmm...I was told by my vet that you could use only Advantage in that way(buy large breed dog and split up between cats or a small dog and cats) and that Frontline Plus was a different formula for cats and dogs....did you ask your vet if it was safe with Frontline? I would also call around local vet offices because sometimes you can get a 4 pack for just the same price as online. Good luck!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 5:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• frontline plus for dogs has 3 percent less of one ingredient than the cat formula does. It's less so it can't be dangerous and my cat's haven't had a flea since i've used it, so i'm ok with it.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• so far petcarerx.com is looking good

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• http://www.vetcentric.com/ is the only one i trust it is run by vets who do their best to price every thing below the other places. If you buy adnatage or any other flea or heartworm product from one of those others sites and for whatever reason it does not work the companies that make it will not honer their quarentee but they will from vet centric. Besides vetric is legal there is nothing shady about them and you know where the product is coming from with the other companies you have no idea where it is coming from.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I get my frontline plus from www.joespetmeds.com. I also do the same thing you do and divide up a large dog one for my small dogs. It is way cheaper. The site I get it from is in australia I think and it cost about half ($20) or so as what you get here and shipping is no more than what you would normally pay.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Just checked the site and with shipping it's a dollar more than the one i posted, lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Be EXTREMELY careful where you buy your Frontline. THere are lots of foreign copycats out there. They can KILL your pet. Be safe and ONLY buy from the vet.
    Look to see if there is any foreign writing on it---don't use it if it does. But even that does not make it safe, or a wise purchase.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Are you serious? I've never heard that. I'll make sure all the writing is in english.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009