Help with Halloween costume?

Just wondering if you ladies had some ideas to help me with my son's costume. He''s 21 months old and I wanted to dress him like a 50's greaser.
He has a little leather jacket and I was going to put him in rolled up jeans, white socks, black shoes, white t-shirt, and do his hair with the cowlick in front.

Anyone have any additional ideas to make the costume more obvious?

moniquinha

Asked by moniquinha at 5:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• Make the Tshirt be one with a pocket and put an empty pack of cigarettes in it
    Anonymous

• That sounds so cute! You could put a little comb in his back pocket and maybe have some cool sunglasses....that sounds pretty good as it is though!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 5:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Cigarettes??? LOL...that's funny. Maybe I could put one behind his ear? LOL. Yeah right, someone would probably call Child protection on me.

I thought about a comb...and the sunglasses would be a nice touch. :)
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 6:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• LOL well if you get one of those boxes of candy cigarettes that would be cute.....I don't see them in too many stores lately and most new ones are designed to look like candy "sticks" now. Remember those? thin white candy sticks with a little red food dye on one end? I see them in candy shops still, those things are good. YUMMMMM

Have you considered getting a 50's outfit for yourself as well? Such as the poodle skirt, cardigan sweater and a pony tail with a ribbon?
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• lol i think thats cute- i would know what he was with just the things u said- lol and i like the candy cigarette idea if u can find them
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2009