Is your kid a brat?

I know you love them but are they a brat? I would say that my dd is not. Anyone can take care of her and she will listen. She does not throw herself on the floor and have tantrums. If she does act out she gets time out and she apologizes. She doesn't scream for no reason. These are my reasons why I say she is not a brat.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 5:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• yeah, they can be, but mostly just with me!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Same here my 4 yr old DD is kinda a brat she is very sassy and I think she is just acting out with the new baby, but its been 3 months now and she is getting alot better. In store she is no trouble its mostly at home, she acts up, only bc I am so passive with her,
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• No because manners are high priority for us. My third child is a little feisty though. I may have my work cut out for me on that one.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009