A few questions

I am 2wks late and was on b.c. pills. i took a test a wk almost 2wks ago and got a positive result.i do have some extra weight but my pants were tighter yesterday could i be further along? also i don't feel any different yet. this is my 2nd and its been awhile since i been preggo my daughter is 4yrs old. i have had a few symptoms. how did you all feel early on in pregnancy? i am going to the health dept for a test and confirmation on monday and i am hoping its positive it should be i have had a lot of thoughts like oh im not and oh i am lol. guess still kinda shocked. just had to share and try to get some insight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have any symptoms until I was 5 weeks along.
    Chickpeas

Answer by Chickpeas at 5:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• The first thing to hit me was nausea at about 4-5 weeks. I had just moved from an area that was about 85 to 90 degrees to a new place that was 114-119 degrees and I blammed the nausea and lack of appetite on the heat. Funny enough, 2 weeks before I found out we were pregnant my friend's 4 year old grabbed some baby lotion off the shelf at the store and told me to buy it for the baby in my tummy!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2009