This really makes my blood boil...

As stupid as this may sound, I'm sick of women that are like the ones appearing on Maury for paternity tests. I understand that people make mistakes, but the way they act is so immature and makes me wonder why in the world God gave them children. After testing the 100th guy, they're still shamelessly stomping and hollering, claiming they're 100% sure that they know who their baby's father is. It's also just as bad for a lot of the men to be acting the way they do. They are disrespectful and call the woman a ho and deny the baby. She wasn't a ho when he slept with her! It's disgusting and sad. I feel bad for the children and for people out there that are unable to have children but would make much better parents than these women.

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 5:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• You have to remember that those type of shows target those specific people. They wouldnt have a show if it was mundane, so therefore they have to find all of the idiots.
    Chickpeas

Answer by Chickpeas at 5:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Well yeah she was a ho when he slept with her. THAT"S why he slept with her. You don't make a mistake by sleeping around so much that you have to test half the country to find the father that is not a mistake that is being nasty.
    Anonymous

• I have come to the conclusion that they are either staging those kinds of shows or those women really do know who the father is but go ahead and bring every guy they ever slept with on there for the free trip to where the show is filmed and whatever else they can get.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Yeah I KWYM. Those women make you think there are SOOOOOO many of them out there, but there is not. It just makes for good (well, bad if ya ask me) TV. And they know they are going to be seen by miliions of viewers so they are just showing off.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Yeah... Why are you watching that trash? Take the kids for a walk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• seriously anon??? are you implying that television is more important to me than spending time with my children? my 3 yr old has the flu and it's too cold to take my 5 month old out anyway. we don't have cable and nothing else was on. why don't you get off your fat ass and take YOUR kids for a walk instead of anonymously judging people you don't even know you spineless bitch. how dare you?!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Holy crap; you're pissed off! That is rare! Don't let responses like those get to you, nicolemstacy. Especially from ANONYMOUS retards. But I am pretty sure most of that crap on Maury, Jerry, and so forth is like 110% staged...haven't you seen the movie, The Ringmaster? I think that's what it's called...with Jerry Springer in it. Those types of shows are pretty amusing to watch, though. Espeically when South Park makes fun of it! "Whatever, whatever, I do what I want!" ~Eric Cartman! Youtube it! Oh, crap. Now I'm gunna get bashed for watching South Park instead of something educational for my kid...lol. Keep your head up, chicklett!
    cmorellana

Answer by cmorellana at 3:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Just mor eproof of the decline in maturity of alot of the younger parents. (NOT JUST TEENS)
    Anonymous

• I know what you are saying why go on tv and show your a whore? do that is private think of how your kid will feel when they get older and see mom testing 10 guys and still dont know who the dad is.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• And anon, you're proof of the old, washed up, and uneducated group. Spell check much?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2009