Why do I feel bad when I shouldn't?

I have been in close contact with my boss because my so called friend who was also the manager was stealing from the store when it was just me and her working. Well he was already sniffing around so I told him what was going on. He caught her and fired her today. He also told me if I hadn't have told I would have been fired too. I need my job! I'm pissed at her for her choice to steal yet I feel like shit. Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have to do what you have to do to keep your job. She should have never been stealing in the first place. You shouldnt feel bad since he already knew in the first place.
    Chickpeas

Answer by Chickpeas at 5:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Thanx I guess I know that but it really helps to hear it.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps, you feel bad, because you should have told your boss as soon as you knew about it rather than later? I'm not sure if that was really the case in your situation, but that would be the only reason I would feel bad about something like that.
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2009