new here & JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU KNOW OF ANY STAY AT HOME WEB SITES THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM HOME I ONLY HAVE DIAL UP INTERNET

I AM IN VERY DESPERATE NEED OF TRYING TO EARN SOME MONEY EACH MONTH I WOULD BE HAPPY TO MAKE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR MY HEAT AND LIGHTS 200.. I WAS WORKING AND ENDED UP LEAVING ME JOB BECASUE OF CHILD CARE COST. I WAS ONLY BRING HOME 3O AFTER I PAID CHILD CARE FOR TWO KIDS AND AFTER GAS I WAS NOT BRINGING HOME NOTHING. MY HUSBAND AFTER 20YR GOT LET GO FROM HIS JOB IN JAN AND THEY REHIRED HIM BACK IN MARCH WITH A $3 LOSS OF HIS HOURLY RATE. WE ARE ROBBING PAUL TO PAY MARY AND NEVER CAN CATCH UP. EVERY WK I DO NOT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND PAY OUR REGULAR MONTHLY BILS. WE DO NOT GO OUT AND DRINK JUST STAY HOME. I FEEL SO USLESS RIGHT NOW. I TRI TO SELL THINGS ON EBAY BUT I NEVER MAKE ANY THING AFTER ALL THE COST IS TAKEN OUT I AM LUCKY I GET $1.00. I DO NOT HAVE ANY BIG THINGS TO SELL ON GRAG LIST. DO NOT REALLY HAVE MUCH. MY HUSBAND WORKS 12 SHIFT AND DIFFRENT ENDS OF THE WKS EVER OTHER MONTH AND EVERY HELP

horselover2

Asked by horselover2 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. I work with a great group of moms, we help each other to reach our financial goals. There's no selling,parties, or inventory. Plus we give free training and all the support and advice you need.
    If you would like more information, feel free to contact me at my website.

www.internetceomoms.com/deidrehill

Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I actually just signed on to Avon because I needed to be home for my boys. It cost me $20 to get me my starter kit. So far its a lot of fun and not too stressful. Like I said, I just joined so I dont make a lot of money right now. You get up to 40% commision though!!! Perfect for around the holidays! They always have a bunch of cute stuff in there catalogs. Anyway, hope I helped! If you want any more info or have questions just PM me. Or you can go to www.youravon.com/rebekahmiller
    GL on whatever you decide! I was in your shoes just about a month ago :) you'll figure something out.
    beka03

Answer by beka03 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I understand where you are coming from it is really hard out there and people are having hard times.You can try a revolving travel buisiness at this website.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

Let me know if you are interested,I can help.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Advice...I feel for you and its hard, But what ever you decide make sure you do your research on everything and make sure it will work for you. Avan is good, & cheap to start, but 1st look into how many reps are in ur area 1st. If there are many, dont bother..also watch out too alot of their deals are GREAT especially if u are a rep, but then u spend, spend, spend, and ur in debt trying to pay it off... also make sure you read into everything even if its free...nothing in life EVER comes for free...I wish you good luck...I know money is tight right now, but I do have a home business as well..if interested look at my profile..ps..some startes do require a license in order to do this business... GOOD LUCK on what ever u decide
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 8:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with questions or details. It's super easy and lots of fun.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2009