could i be pregnant with a period and these symptoms

I'm confused i have been sick for the past month now.last month i got two periods in one month . my periods are usually 29 days apart and all of a sudden it changed to 22 days apart.i have been nauseous, frequint urination, tired fatique,gas movements in my stomach that i can see and feel ..clear liquid coming out of nipple(2 days). i got my period yesterday and i was wondering could i still be pregnant..I took two pregnancy urine test ..one in september and one in the begining of oct.. neg. what could be wrong? sept( 2-6), sept( 22-26)and then oct 23.. these are the period dates

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I guess anything is possible. It is possible to get "movements" that you can see and feel. I get muscule twitches that feel oddly like a baby moving, you can see them...but they are not a baby. However, with all the other symptoms... it is possible that you could be and for whatever reason a hpt isn't picking it up. Sometimes a woman's body metabolizes the hormones better/differently and a urine test can't pick it up because the hormones don't make it to the urine until several months in. Not as likely, but definitely within the realm of possibility. It's also possible that many of the symptoms are wishful thinking (I've done this) or an illness. (Except the leaking nipples...). Either way, you need to get checked out sooner rather than later. If it is not pregnancy, these are probably symptoms you'd want to have investigated. Especially since you said they've lasted awhile. Good luck to you!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• you're not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009