Any Christian mommies?

I was raised Catholic, but we didnt really practice. I've only been to church a few times in my life. I'm really interested in going to a Non-Denominational church but it will just be me and my 15 month old daughter. My boyfriend isnt interested. I understand that this is his choice, but I feel really alone in this. I really want to be apart of something, and I especially want my daughter being raised in a Christian household. I'm just looking for other Christian moms willing to give out some support and talk every once in awhile.

Chickpeas

Asked by Chickpeas at 5:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• *yawn*
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel I was raised in church and Then i kinda stopped going for awhile .I started going back again but then my husband and I moved to where he is from and he isn't intrested in going so I haven't found a church to go to but I really wanna go back and take my kids !! I just really need to find one up here i like !!
    brandy2186

Answer by brandy2186 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• "*yawn* "

What is your problem? This question was addressed to Christian moms...I certainly hope you don't profess to be one.
    Anonymous

• Just try a couple of them and see how they feel to you. You'll find one you like I'm sure and once you get started going and make a couple of friends it will be easier as far as you feeling like you aren't in it alone. Pray that your boyfriend comes around and starts getting interested in it with you, but you really can't do too much about it if he doesn't want to go.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Christian mom! ~ Message me!!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 6:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• There are a ton of Christian mom's on here. I am an older mom, and happily married. But that doesn't mean we can't support one another. Also search the groups there are some really good ones out there.
    Feel free to message me and we can chat.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2009