Weird But Urgent Questions

When I was in the shower this morning I noticed a hole in my labia that is about the diameter of a pencil. It doesn't hurt and the skin isn't broken or anything. I tore when I was giving birth 5 months ago and got stitched up, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Anyone have this problem or know what it could be?? Thanks. I would go to the Doctor instead of asking here first but I don't have insurance right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Health

• Sounds like it's how it healed. Did you get a mirror and look? Is it red or does it look healed up? It's kind of like when you rip an earring out and the earloab can heal separatley.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Hmm, that is strange, I've never heard of anything like that before. I'd agree with PP, it may just be how you healed after you had the stitches. If its not hurting then I doubt it is infected or anything. I'd think that the only problem you'll have is you now know it is there and it may bother you just knowing its there. I would get a mirror and get a closer look or get your DH or SO to look at it just to make sure it isn't red or swollen looking to be on the safe side.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 5:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2009