Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am new in the Army and will soon be moving to Ft Drum.

I would like to know what I need to do during the moving process. Who do I contact about housing, how do I get on a waiting list for the size of house I will need? Where do I find information about moving my stuff? I would greatly value any help anybody can offer me..

Answer Question

Asked by Mrs.Stowers at 5:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Travel

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Give your new Unit in Drum a call and they will assign somebody to you that will help you with all your questions.
    The size of your house normally depends on your rank and family size.
    For moving you have to call the transportation office where you stationed at right now and make an appointment to fill out your paperwork and to schedule the movers.
    You can also google Fort Drum and look for their official website, there are normally all phonenumbers listed.
    Good luck!

    Answer by crazypink at 8:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.