How to spice up love-life?

How do you spice up your bedroom life? I've been married 12 yrs and it's getting hard to come up with ideas... any of you have any?

Gremlyn

Asked by Gremlyn at 6:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Different locations (in and out of the house), different positions, toys, porn (if you like it), bondage, talking dirty, dress up, role playing
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I finally decided that I was tired of going through the motions. I decided to insist on participating and initiating and to insist he eliminate the things that I didn't like. I decided to have sex on my terms, to go for what I really wanted and in turn, it made it better for both of us. Think about how and where you would enjoy sex if you could do anything, then get as close to that as possible. Have fun.
    Anonymous