Is it normal not to feel the same

I healed within 6 weeks after my baby was born and my husband and I didn't wait to have sex. It's been almost 7 months and the sex has been great but I wonder if I feel the same down there? I know its personal but I have to ask, have any woman felt like they've stretched down there? I worry sometimes that I'm not pleasing my man like I used to. Other moms have said it goes back to normal but I don't think it completely does, is there anything that will help?

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 6:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Kegel exercises. Contract the muscles down there regularly--- like you're stopping yourself mid-pee and that helps tone things back up.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 6:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Listen to Irishmommac, Kegels are the answer

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It may depend on the size of your baby and the order (first, second, third). Find something on Kegel excercises to tighten and strengthen there, if you think it hasn't resumed it's tone. If you think so, it probaby is so for you, but not for everyone.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• they have tighting pussy cream. does it work i don't know. to broke to buy any but i do my kegels if i still don't know if i'm tight enough or not. plus i am pregnant and due in 11 days so all that work may be lost and have to start all over again. just make up for it in other ways. kegels help if your doing them right which i don't know. i read on how but still not sure.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2009