What fun way did you tell your SO you were pregnant?

We may be pregnant again and I know I will not be able to hold the suprise for very long! Any cute/fun ideas of how I should tell my husband? We have a 2 year old daughter also. I thought of making her a T-shirt saying I am the big sister but I am trying to think of something bigger. Thanks!

katie23

Asked by katie23 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It wasn't fun. I was alittle worried of what he would think even though we talked about it, but I made him go look in the trash. It was clearly on top so its not like he had to dig through it or anything. ;)
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 6:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I sent him a card in the mail that was shaped like a onesie and said "Congratulations on the New Baby!" for our last one. Our middle son was only 8 months old at the time so at first he was puzzled and thought maybe it was a card for him that somebody just sent really late, LOL. After he read the inside, that only said "I love you babe!" he realized it was from me and he got it.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It may sound corny but you can get those stick figure family window clings for the back of his car. Get the mom, dad, sister and a little baby
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• have a cute cake made with the first ultrasound pic. Just pull it out for desert on a norm night and see what he says. I really like the big sis T idea!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Nothing special for my SO I just told him. For my mom i called her and on mothers day and said happy grandmaw day. I can mail you a YOUR EXPECTING card in the mail addressed to him.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009