Christian mom's, is it against your religion to give head?

my girlfriend said that she didn't give head to her husband because it wasn't christian-like! I'm a christian and I have never heard of that and I uh, give head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is not against my religion to do things like that with my husband.
    Anonymous

• Its not against our religion, but some women are hoity toity and dont think its Christian like to talk about it let alone do it lol but she might be lying and is a "Blow-Pop" guru in the sack lol I just dont like to do it because I dont put dirty things in my mouth lol unless we are in the shower or just got out!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• such modesty!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• what you do in the bedroom is between you, your spouse and God.

For me I find it repulsive .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• lol no
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of that. But even if it was, well I wouldn't be apart of that religion. To me - anything you do to someone, if you don't want it done to you, well then you better not do it. But personally, I love it both ways. Guess I'm a lover like that...
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's a sin, I give head and love seeing the look of complete ecstasy on my husbands face.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 7:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• ththmain.gif blow me image by brenden202

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• It is repulsive. Don't let your self be deceived. You know too that it's repulsive. How can it be right if it's so wrong?
    Anonymous

• our church has no stand on what we do in the bedroom. they just want you to be having sex only with your married spouse. i have heard rumors they have but i personally have never been told what i should and shouldn't be doing in the bedroom. so i don't believe the rumors. probably ex members up to their old tricks trying to put down the church.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2009