WHAT TO GET A 20 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS ?

Lov3_Coach

Asked by Lov3_Coach at 6:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• depends on what she likes and how much you want to spend.. If you want to spend a little more maybe an IPOD or if she already has an mp3 player maybe a giftcard for music downloads....
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• gift cards are the best way to go for someone of this age and older....just find out her fav brands or stores and get gift cards to those places.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Gift certificate to a dayspa. :-)
    HomeMakin94

Answer by HomeMakin94 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• gift card to the mall! that way she can pick what ever she wants thats what my parents do for me and im 24
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• when i turned 25 my parents got a basket and filled it with little pens notebooks hair things crossword books just little things i like or i love like pens and they put some of my favorite things to eat and just stuff i like magnets for my fridge little piture frames, i hope this helps you
    mom42010

Answer by mom42010 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Gift cards to the mall or places she likes to shop, electronics ( like an Ipod, Zune or Blu Ray Player), movies, board games, a tv series she likes on DVD, clothes she loves, books, a new digital camera, gift cards for restaurants, and so much more. I'm 28 and I would have loved all of those at 20, I would love them all now too. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Gift certificates, Cash, gas cards, anything that could be helpful in daily life, especially if she's in college!

If she drinks coffee, a Starbucks gift card -- enough for 2-3 months?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I assume she is not living with you. So what about something for her home? Small appliances- toaster, blender, mixer, silverware, you know... the basics.

If she is living with you, I agree with the itunes gift card if she has an ipod. I got that for my birthday and I loved it.
    emdred

Answer by emdred at 10:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• yeah i agree is she cooks or what not get her something for her home last xmas my mom got me a slow cooker
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• gift cards LOL
    Heck Im 23 and I never know what to ask for christmas. LOL
    Anonymous