Sugar Daddies?

Have any of you had one? How old were you? Would you get one now? Would you ever consider having both a sugar daddy and a husband, if they were both mutually aware that each person existed? Is it as simple as home vs. work?

Thoughts?

No derogatory comments, please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, it's sad how life boils down to that.

But there's a turn, if a rich man leaves a woman for you, he'll leave you too. It's all about threats, lies and deceit.
    Anonymous

• typically a sugar daddy is returned the monetary support and favors with sexual favors and companionship. so typically in a standard marriage this is an affair. i guess for some though that believe in an open marriage it would be acceptable
    Anonymous

• hmmm interesting question.. I have gone out with guys with money...but only briefly and i say it is fun to be around so much money. But i dont think i ever had a sugar daddy lol

I wouldn't have both i personally don't think that would be right (morally speaking) for myself.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Persoanally I have been praying for one for years! lol!!

I wouldn't have an issue with it. I also wouldn't care if DH got a Sugar Mama either. I mean, I sleep with my DH and keep him company for free... Why shouldn't I get paid? Hell, I was a 20/20 not that to long ago where a girl was making $10K a month from just one guy and she had 4... None of them were requireing sex. There was another that was earning $15K a month plus "expenses" and she was sleeping with him, but hell... for $15K a month there is a lot I can deal with!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Dang, I was thinking this was about the candy. Soooo yummy!
    Anonymous