Are you racist?

Against all races or just ONE race?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try not to be but I'm sure something I feel or think would offend someone. I'm not always comfortable around someone of another race. Not because I don't like them but because I was raised in a very racist environment in a very un-diverse area. I just don't have a lot of experience with other people. I feel bad too. I just feel shy and afraid that they will judge me because of the home I grew up in. I wish my area was more diverse so that I could get to know all kinds of people and learn about our cultural differences and what we have in common.
    Anonymous

• No
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Nope!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Oh yes I am.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Nope. Not racist against the human race at all.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I despise racist people.
    Anonymous

• ha yea..
    Anonymous

• no, i just hate people that think they are better than you (they come in all colors lol) and i also don't like people who date outside of their race bc they think another race is better (or their own race isn't good enough). if that is their mentality then i consider that self-hatred
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• here is what i have to say about that, everyone is a little racist, i don't care how much u say it doesn't matter what race a person is or what race you are, there is gonna be a time where you are racist wether you realize it or want to believe it. I SAY i am not racist but then I don't like the some of the native americans around here and automatically cringe when one comes up to me when I am out, most of them are drunk and gonna ask me for some specific amount of change, it doesn't matter that it really doesn't matter to me, I automatically think it until i get to know a native in my area, that is a racist act. people do racist stuff all the time, it is human nature, all we can do is try to realize when we do stuff like that and if we don't really agree with our actions then try to stop.
    Anonymous

• I am only racist against people who think they are better than anyone because of their skin color without getting to know them.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2009