i need to vent its alot so sorry

the past year has be the worst year of my life even worse than when i was about seven my mom disaappeared for 4 years i remember the day she left my older brother was standing in the drive way crying and begging her not to go she said she'd back in a hour that hour turned into 4 years no phone call no christmas card no visits no letters until the 4 th year she sent a christmas card but this past year my duaghter had ecoli then i found out (2 days before Christmas)that my EX-father in law molested my 4 year old and he has not been arrested because there wasnt enough phsyical evidence so that b@st@rd gets away with it there seems to be no justice and on top of that he constantly harrsses my mother in law for money he threatened to shoot my dad and my brother for no reason and the police wont give me or my mother in law a restraintin order against him but hes not allowed around my kids i told him if he did i'd call the police.

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Is this man on Meth... God ... Why would any human hurt a child or touch a child???? I dislike that you are having the worst year ever.... I wish I could help... I have a ear however....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Thanks goldielock37 i dont think hes on meth though
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2009