Cramps

so I just found out that that we are expecting baby #2 today and we are very excited about it. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarraige and then I had my son with a pretty normal pregnancy but I was worried through the whole thing about a repeat miscarraige and once again I"m worried about it. Iknow with my son i did feel crampy in the begining but I also did for the miscarraige. I was just wondering if it is normal to feel crampy?? or should I see soemone???

AshleyG.

Asked by AshleyG. at 8:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am in the same boat now! One miscarriage followed by a very healthy pregnancy. And yes, cramping is very normal as long as it's mild to moderate with no bleeding. With my daughter I cramped the whole first trimester and worried about it the entire time. This time I am crampy off and on and worried about it even more for some reason. It's almost like thinking... "Wow. I felt soooo blessed and lucky to have had a healthy pregnancy last time (which I am). Something that great couldn't possibly happen again". So it's worse this time! But, it's usually just the body stretching and making room. Especially since after having one baby, those muscles are weaker and stretching faster than the first time. I'm already having round ligament pain too! Good luck to you!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• depends is it strong cramping it could just be that everything is stretching do you drink enough water???

Anonymous