How long was it until....

How long was it until you were comfortable farting infront of your husband or boyfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha... Day one. I've never been one that holds them back. My attitude is if you don't like it, go away... He surely wasn't going to not fart in front of me... Why should I do any different?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• im still not! lol. and its been almost 5 years!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 8:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• lmao a few weeks he was tickling me and i told him i am about to fart if he doesn't stop then i did and he stop looked shocked and said "You just farted on my D***" got up and left the room strangley enough though i never had the urge or feeling until that day lmao How long was it for you?
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I do it early and laugh behind it. I've had farting contests with some of the men I've dated.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 8:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• From the start, and he was comfy in front of me from the start.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I still feel kinda embarrassed about it, but that is because I usually have big ones HAHA! I still do from time to time though cause when I have to I have to!! lol
    jordans_mommy09

Answer by jordans_mommy09 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• we've been comfortable with each other from day one. I honestly can say that I have never been as comfortable doing things in front of my ex's as I was when my hubby and I were just dating
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Lol never had a farting contest but it was pretty early on when I would fart around him. He's such a hog sometimes why shouldn't I be?
    Anonymous