why are men so damned complicated??????

my husband gets mad at me when i dont want to have sex he bitches about everything and we have 3 kids and as yall know its nearly impossible to keep a house clean and he is constantly complianin about a little piece of trash(that i cat even see) which is weird and thinks its a game

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• eye rollingI think they are so complicated just to keep life interesting! Once we think we understand them then they change and go psycho on us and we have to figure it all out again!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• If he want's the house cleaned do it himself or hire a cleaning service. If he needs a mother go home. As far as other things, demanding is not an option you are person.
    Anonymous

• When I hear sex and cleaning in the same sentence, I think "exhausting." I have three kids too and after helping them all day, I have to help hubby with sex too? Sex starts outside the bedroom. I know whtchya mean.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Actually, most of them aren't complicated at all. Keep your husband well sexed and well fed and he won't complain much about anything.
    Anonymous

• we have sex alot he eats all day and still complains so new approach please
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Come to the realization that they will never be satisfied.  You can't be their reason for happiness.   Stop trying to fulfilling that need, it just too exhausting.   

Anonymous

• Ok, but what is your version of a lot? I know men's and women's versions of what is "a lot" of sex differ. I told my husband after our son was born. Look, I can do this, this and this but then this, that, and you don't get taken care of. Set priorities. Sex does start of out of the bedroom. If he wants "some" then he needs to help you out. You guys should talk, figure out what are your top priorities to keep the family happy and work together. Good luck
    appleofhzi

Answer by appleofhzi at 12:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2009