I need to vent so here goes:1st my 4 year old was molested she's ADHD and keeps getting UTIs and last year she had ecoli she dont mind me or my husband.2nd my son is jelous of my 3 month old he hit her in the head with a jar of peanutbutter (she okay) 3rd my 3m.o gets a rash everytime she has a BM and is always gassy 4th my husband want to play games with my emotions today he seems to find it amusing when im angry (like a child does)and he also does it sometime to get booty (sorry tmi)

I just feel like I'm going crazy I cant seem to let go of the past (with my mom) when i was 7years old my parents divorced and she vanished for 4years (i know i posted this part once already)with no call no letter no visit and not even a birthday card and she told my grandmother recently that she was going to talk me into moving in with her and that she was going to run my husband off DONT F WORD THINK SO and I think its pretty bad that i cant trust my own mom now my dad hes honest (as far as I know )hes never lied to me but my mom I cant remember how many times I've caught her in I dot believe her until she proves it like one time after my hubby got laid off iasked for 10 dollars to get the kids some diapers she said she didnt have it but there was abou 5 20 dollar bills and 4 10 dollar bills in her billfold

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you called Jerry Springer? I bet you can resolve some issues. Geraldo is good for that too.
    I am not joking here.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever heard the song, No Drama.??
    Anonymous

• DAM GIRL U NEED TO KICK SOME ASS !
    Anonymous

• Watch those precioius babies, dont keep them out of your sight. I cant believe your baby was molested!! Who was watching her when that happen???? You cant take your eye off children for even a second, especially with this world full of predators.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Have you thought of going to social services to get some help? You have a lot going on and it really sounds like you need some help. They do have programs that may help you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Ummm...???
    Anonymous

• hmmmmm not sure what to say!
    Anonymous

• ALL of you need therapy and need it NOW. I have no idea what you want out of this rant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• find a parents anon group in your area
    google parents anon groups then your zipcode

or open your yellow pages phone book to "social" and its a list of social service organizations in your area....you need to help your self in order to relieve your level of built up stress
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2009