Doesn't this seem a little messed up?

My husband's best friend got a girl pregnant. They started dating last year and 4 months later he went overseas for 12 months, he came home on a 2 week leave, hated her guts & claimed she lied to him about being on BC, knocked her up, and went back for the rest of his tour. Well he's back now and she's due in a few months. They broke up last month and he is now dating an ex that had a baby(not his) about a year ago. It just seems kinda weird to me that there is a pregnant girl walking around with his child in her and he's just out screwing other girls. Call me old fashioned but that's extremely disrespectful. I know his new girlfriend knows he's got one on the way but apparently doesn't care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• thats not a man but a boy who doesn't want the responsiblity and why he is not in the picture. um maybe the girl would of avoided all this heart ache had she made sure they used some protection. i'm not saying it's her fault but when it comes to your body and pregnancy if your not in the right circumstance then do everything you must to prevent it. i feel so bad for her i have been there but i look back and tell myself well you didn't help the problem by not using protection. so i take the fault unto myself and then to expect the guy to stand up. that doesn't happen and why girls who try to get pregnant to trap guys doesn't work. some do some don't. it's to bad that she did this to her baby and hope it works out for her like it did with me but for sure she should forget the guy and not entirely blame him for being a douch bag. men just don't care about having kids until they REALLY want them and a family.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• yeah thats fucked up, men are pigs
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• He needs to grow up, grow a set of nuts, and be a man that sickens me when idiots do that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• thats fucked up and he needs to stand up and be a man
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• As screwed up as it may appear, no one but the two of them knows the details of their relationship and break-up. She very well may have lied about being on bc, and while he did hit that and therefore he must take responsibility for his actions, it is understandable that he would be pretty upset about it. Whatever the status of their relationship is, as long as he takes care of his offspring... in the end, that's what matters most.

I guess, don't judge, because maybe you don't know the whole story. And even if he's just that big of a pig, well, isn't she better off without him?
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 1:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2009