How often do you drink?

I've seen a lot of posts on Friday and Saturday night from other moms having a good time on the weekend. My hubby is layed off from work right now and he only gets paid on monday nights and that's when we have a beer, it's like the weekend for us. How about you? Do you only drink on the weekends?

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 11:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wed. nights and Friday nights. I love having a few with dh. We have so much fun!
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• my SO works overnight and his only night off is tuesday so sometimes we drink then .. but usually once a month or every other month he'll take a friday off and we'll go out to the bar. this months its for halloween so ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Sometimes I have a glass of wine or two during the week, but DH has to be up at 5:30 am and I feel bad doing it in front of him (conversely, he rarely drank when I was pregnant. Even on weekends we usually only drink a lot once a month or less. Sunday used to be DH's friday and thats when we would have a good time and we got a lot of funny looks.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I don't really drink at all. I'll have a glass of wine or a wine cooler occasionally (as in once every 3 or 4 months), but I've never been a big drinker.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• heck friday and saturday nights i go to the office to do homework all night (and surf cafemom ) so i may have a glass of wine before bed to wind down but anymore my fun time is limited.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• not often enough :P

really though. i don't drink often at all.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• mondays me and my best friend like to go to our favorite hangout and dance and drink. sometimes when i feel super lonely/bored/restless i get a 6 pack and drink it and listen to the radio and text my buddies. im a single parent. not much hanging out i get to do unless it involves da kids!
    Anonymous

• we mostly don't drink. not that we think it is wrong, but i feel that if you have kids, sleeping or being baby sat, it is immature and irresponsible to get drunk. if something happened to your child and you were intoxicated, you couldn't think clearly or easily make it to a grandparents house etc if there was an emergency. a beer or two, or a glass or two of wine i think is ok, but excessive is just irresponsible. I personally just don't like the taste, so I rarely drink!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• When Hubby's home he has a night cap before bed but I don't. It gives me a headache so I just have some green tea. I'm not against it, I just can't handle the headaches...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Whenever I have the exta $. My DD's dad & I ususally try to hang out at his apt & have a few after our 3 y/o goes to sleep.
    Anonymous