well ok,marriage is suppose to be worked out in good and bad

well what if the bad happened and ur spouse just didnt want it anymore???He cheated and lied i did everything i could to work things out,i even lowered my woman pride and begged him to stay he didnt want to???So now what i cant stay with someone who doesnt want me obviously,he just gave up he didnt try at all left me with 2 kids,hes still a good father but thats about it.Isnt it time for me to move on,he doesnt want me anymore???where do i go from here???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• if he is unwilling to make the marriage work, it is not your fault. in a religious outlook, it is ok to divorce because of the adultery. but you can only do so much as a woman, and if he refuses to try, you might as well let go, get divorced, and move on to find the kind of man who loves you and wante to make a marriage work... through the good and the bad... but won't be bad like your current husband who maybe is just an airhead sometimes, lol.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You go to divorce court. He cheated.

He is NOT a good father if he sets that kind of example.

Yes, it's time to move on. You CAN do it; women do it all the time.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Take some time for a separation and make sure it's what you both want. Sometimes being apart helps but I'd tell him that with that trial separation that you were going to see other people. That might let him see that you are truly thinking of moving on and to realize what he is really going to lose.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• you are suppose to stay for better or worse...howver, if you have done everything you can to save the marriage then you have done your part. Now its time to think of you and the kids. He fly by night wont be so sweet when he gets hit with child support and spousal suppose if you dont work. They cheat and screw up their families because they dont think of the consequences. If you dont want to divorce yet, take the kids and leave for a while, dont entertain arguements with him. when he calls be very positive in your voice that your fine, kids are good and you dont need him. If he truely doesnt want you then it wont bother him. My guess is he will care. Most want to cheat and have their cake to. For the record though its for better or worse but in gods eyes adultry is NOT acceptable. best wishes and be true to yourself and your kids...
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• in response to admckenzie, it is NOT ok to see other people during a separation. You are still married. I see it as until you are divorced, you are still married.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2009