does anyone know what steam mop is better, The shark or bionaire?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have the Shark, and although it does pretty much do the job, it's a lot of effort and hassle. I ended up getting the Wagner 905 power steamer, which you can use to clean pretty much everything, but it also has a mop attachment. It's super easy and it works much better than the Shark mop. The Shark mop lasts about 10 minutes before the teeny tank needs to be refilled, but the Wagner lasts 45 minutes. The Shark's steam isn't continuous, so you have to push and push until it starts to really steam. Then it steams for a while and stops. You have to wait a minute while it hisses and tries to make more steam. The Wagner has continuous steam, so you just have to mop as usual without pushing and scrubbing. I wish I had just gotten the Wagner first.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• JulieJacobKyle

• Shark
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2009