Obama Trying to Enforce Internet Neutrality Now????

http://www.jbs.org/privacy-internet-freedom-blog/5525-preserve-internet-freedom-beware-obamas-net-neutrality

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Seriously? Go to bed. Quit trying to stir the pot. This is all BS and you know it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Let's see...the government has already gotten it's hands in the banking industry, auto industry, insurance industry, health care coming up soon...just when you are sure there wasn't anything else - Obama wants to put his talons into the Internet. There is no end to this mans madness!
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 12:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Anon:02 Did you even check the effing link? No you didn't. There is already a bill being voted on by the FCC and they are getting ready to introduce a bill in congress. Don't criticize unless you read the effing link!! John McCain introduced an Internet Freedom Bill to counter this bill. Pay attention you damn TROLL!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• talons or tenacles

and the obama zombies are just as scary ..Obaaaama...yes whatever you say Obaaaamaa

op it would not surprise me not one little bit
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:08 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I'm going to take a guess that 90% of the people who read this don't even know what Net Neutrality is or what the impact of it would be. Therefore, they won't care because ignorance is bliss.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I agree, NP.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I didn't read the link though I don't care to you all do know that the government taps every form of communication They have computers that monitor everything and certain code words put parties on watch in which case things are recorded then live members review and monitor depending on what is in the transcriptions agents will interview parties of concern the freedom , rights, and privacy we believe we have are illusions. Do your research you will see however this invasion can also help protect us so is it worth B****ing about you tell me?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Protect us from whom? It sure as hell isn't protecting our freedom - and then we can't inform ourselves of heinous bills and infringement of the Constitution...It's just to protect the admin's interests is all. It has NOTHING to do with protecting us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Net neutrality has nothing to do with tapping communications. I can tell already this question is going to be a tear hair out level of frustrating so I'll just bow out now. But I really do wish some people would at least research the DEFINITION of the term before they start "not caring."

Network neutrality is best defined as a network design principle. The idea is that a maximally useful public information network aspires to treat all content, sites, and platforms equally."[2] According to Imprint Magazine, University of Michigan Law School professor Susan P. Crawford "believes that a neutral Internet must forward packets on a first-come, first served basis, without regard for quality-of-service considerations.

In other words - Lowest Common Denominator service. If you live in BFE and can't get internet faster than a 1200 baud modem, nobody else should be allowed to, either. Business traffic waits for your porn to DL 1st
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• badThis is just the first step to internet censorship...you watch...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2009