music or no music?

i rather listen to music then to watch tv, but i thought everybody liked music at least not just over tv...my MIL hates that racket, she listens to the same thing as me but she doesnt like music i just cant see how people dont like music...do you like music cause it calms you or dont you like music at all when in your home?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never met anyone who didn't like ANY music... that's odd.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I love music..it's so much fun. I never have the TV on..I always have AOL Radio on so I can listen to whatever I want. Music is great..
    KoriwithaK

Answer by KoriwithaK at 12:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I occasionally listen to music but I'd rather watch TV or do something else. It tends to be a distraction for me and I get nothing done if the radio is on.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I like some music, sometimes, but I'm weird about it. It tends to give me a headache if I listen too long, I guess it's the vibrations or something. I like it in the car best, for some reason. I have just never been able to wrap my brain around the obsession with music that some people have, where they are attached to an Ipod constantly. I mean, i'm not knocking it, I'm just saying it would be soooo weird for me cause I just can't handle music for long periods of time I literally start to get a headache and feel annoyed. I've always figured I'm weird for not liking it more.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2009