can anyone give me advice about my situation?

i need help w issues of joint custody. i have joint with my ex husband and he has everyother wkend visitation. he has been with this grl who he recently married for 7 yrs( he left me and my daughter when she was 3 mos old.). at first i had a hard time gettin him into my daughter life but now that hes married she is tryin to find everythin n turning it around on me. she starts everything... now he said he wanted to join her school programs just so she could be there.. im worried she is gonna try to take my daughter... help i really need advice from someone who has been through this... i can also explain alot more this is just a sum up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• don't worry- as long as u are not an unfit mother (doing drugs, homeless, insane lol) the courts wont take her from you. so relax and be happy- and if the chick tries to be funny tell her ass to have her own kids and stop trying to tak urs! lol sorry- im a lil hyper right now! but don't worry!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I agree with lovelyli217.Also I want to tell you that you are THE MOTHER and that nobody cant take it away from you.
    Always remember that.!!!!!
    GL
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Yep, she will never be the girl's mother even if she wants to play at being one. Time she thought about having her own.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 1:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Do not worry. She will never be Mom. My ex's current wife tried that crap and my kids saw through her. She'll always be what she is....dad's newest wife but never "mom" .

Answer by admckenzie at 3:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• As long as you're also involved, then I don't think you need to worry about it. My sister's ex was like this. His current wife (who he's been married to for several yrs now) pushed him to get involved with the kids and their activities more (she also had kids about the same age from her previous marriage). She got involved in my nephews activities and stuff as well.

My nephews knew who their mom was, and their stepmom didn't replace her or anything like that. In fact, while my sister is very clear as to the fact that SHE is the mom and the schools deal with her (or her ex, not the step mom), they've pretty much decided that the more people who love the kids, the better off the kids are. In fact, they've even worked out a sort of car pool where they will take turns picking up ALL the kids. It's not always easy, and there are times they disagree, but they do it for the kids.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2009