how much laundry do you have to do tomorrow?

i have about 2 loads of clothing and then about one load of bedding/blankets/coats.

what else are you doing tomorrow? i am taking my dd to the park andthen for a stroller ride(Maybe) then grocery shopping.

naturepeace

Asked by naturepeace at 12:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's today now, but I'm taking my Girl Scout troop to the Young Chef's Academy. I'm soooo excited! I've heard it's an awesome event. When we get back, and the girls are back home, my family will bum around, maybe hit a punkin patch. Laundry? eh, I'll do it Monday when Hubs is at work.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have about 4 loads of clothing and 4-5 loads of bedding. I only do laundry on Saturdays because it costs less. My son is in the process of being potty trained and a couple nights this week we dicided to try nighttime without a pullup so i have a few extra sets of sheets and blankets to wash because of accidents. Other than that tomarrow we might take the kids to the park late afternoon when it cools down (we are in AZ and it still gets pretty warm during the day). Then not sure what else but i'm sure we'll find something.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I need to do some bedding. Probably would be a good idea to wash the kids' coats, too.
    My kids each have a load of laundry to do. They've been doing their own laundry fora bout a month now (they are 9, 8 and about to turn 7).
    I just did the 3 year old's laundry the other day and it's waiting to be folded and put away (well, most of it is folded, but none of it is put away). I also have towels to fold from the other day.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• ALOT
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:59 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Right now the laundry hamper is at about 1/2 but once the day starts the teens and hubby will add to it so I'll have a load to do in the afternoon and then another for Sunday. Aside from laundry there's not much going on here. Hubby and I have a Halloween party to go at 9p, my 17yo is taking the ACT and then he works & my 19yo has drama and then a cross country track meet and both boys have a double date planned with their girlfriends to see a movie after my 17yo gets off from work.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have two loads plus my sons' camping gear. Then we are going to my parents house for family dinner. We spend about 6 hours at my parents house.
    MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 11:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009