Terribles 2s....at 10 mo!?

My 10 mo old son has always been laid back, calm, social, easy goer....til about 5 days ago. He will arch his back for a diaper change and scream - and I mean SCREAM, have tempertantrums, mini break downs out nowhere, clingy as all heck to me (barely goes to his dad now) he already has his upper and lower 4 teeth already and I know he's getting his molars...starting to walk by himself too...I was wondering if its hormones or normal for this age? I'm going coocoo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ...it sounds like something else might be going on.
    Are you stressed a lot? Is dad stressed a lot? is he in child care at all? What about vaccines? did you just get his shots done?
    If none of these could be triggers you should keep an eye on him. He might be getting sick or maybe worse. ...or it could be nothing.

Most children don't hit the troublesome toddlers until they are 100% confident in their walk. That means 12months to 3 years are good prime ages for the troublesome toddlers.

...but you said he's just learning to walk ...which is why i think it's something else.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2009