Terribles 2s....at 10 mo!?

My 10 mo old son has always been laid back, calm, social, easy goer....til about 5 days ago. He will arch his back for a diaper change and scream - and I mean SCREAM, have tempertantrums, mini break downs out nowhere, clingy as all heck to me (barely goes to his dad now) he already has his upper and lower 4 teeth already and I know he's getting his molars...starting to walk by himself too...I was wondering if its hormones or normal for this age? I'm going coocoo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh I so feel you! I have a laid back easy baby that is always smiling. Recently, for a few days at a time, he has been going CRAZY! Clingy, crying, tired, etc. It went away for a few days and came back today. He isn't teething, so I figure it is a stage and I should feel lucky that he isn't always like this. LOL
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• yeah I think so too. I think he's just going through a stage pretty much.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 1:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• My daughter was the same way! I believe its normal for his age. When my daughter was only 10months old her daddy and I where talking about having another baby and as we where talking we noticed her climbing up on the sofa. I said "Babies dont do that" and she looked right at me at only 10months old and said "I DO!"
    Your not alone! It starts early them terrible 2's!
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 6:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It sounds like your child is experiencing a growth spert and probably some bad teething. My son went through a stage like this at seven months. He would throw himself down and have a tantrum, he'd scream at everything. Normally he'd babble on and on if he wanted something, calm, collected, and rarely even cried. Then suddenly he hit seven months and this monster came through. He grew out of it slowly, but I swear I thought I'd never survive. Just wait it out and hopefully your child will grow out of it too. You might want to try teething drops if that is infact what is bothering him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2009