Im bleeding out of my anus!

It dosent even hurt, but its enough to worry me. I dont have insurance and cant afford a doc right now. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Health

• DO NOT PUT A TAMPON UP THERE! They are for vaginal use only.
    Increase your fiber a lot! And see if that helps. Also do not strain when trying to poop, relax and try to let it come naturally. Also you can try putting your feet up on a footstool while pooping, i don't know why it works but it does.
    I would try these things for a week and see if it lessens the bleeding. If it does help it is likely you have hemorrhoids. If the bleeding gets worse, where you are gushing blood call 911. Otherwise if these things do not help you then you will need to see a doctor.
    Good luck!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:42 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Stop having anal sex?

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that's not good and insurance or not you should probably see a Dr!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I dont have anal, I would tell you if I did! There isnt something I cant put in there maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• It sound possibly like a hemriod. I guess you could try a small tampon other than that I don't know sorry. Good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Could be hemorrhoids but they could be internal and needs to be checked out by a Dr.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• That is a sign of colon cancer, get checked.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 2:29 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Do you have hemorrhoids and had a major bowel movement? Having lost my mother at 37 to colon cancer, I take rectal bleeding very seriously. Even if it is just a hemorrhoid gone awry, it's best to use caution.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:27 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Omg do not put a tampon in there. You need to have it checked out as it could be something very serious, or just be minor hemroids. Besides community services you can also call 211 for info on HC without ins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2009